Gandhi said that whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it’s very important that you do it, ’cause nobody else will. I tend to agree with the first part.
You once told me our fingerprints don’t fade from the lives that we touch. Is that true for everybody? Or was it just poetic bullshit?
Someone comes into your life and half of you says, ‘You’re nowhere near ready.’ And the other half says, ‘Make her yours forever’
- Tyler: You have a daughter who sincerely believes that you don’t like her. I mean, she is trying to communicate, she is speaking but why aren’t you listening? I mean, why aren’t you riveted? Why is this not the most important thing just for one night?
- Charles Hawkins: She knows I love her. Good God, you toss that word around when you have no idea what it means!
- Tyler: Maybe I don’t, and maybe Caroline doesn’t either.
- Charles Hawkins: I’ve provided her world and yours.
- Tyler: That doesn’t mean you can just shatter it! Whenever you feel, When-when-when-when there’s something better to do.
- Charles Hawkins: Who the hell do you think you’re talking to? You pedal down here in your bicycle for Christ’s sake. You got to take care of nothing. You’re responsible for no one. You’re a kid! You think you’re the first one to lose anything? You think that wherever you feel in your heart I don’t also feel in mine?
- Tyler: You didn’t find him. See I found him. And you’re just so… tragically blind that you think the rest of your children are just gonna hang themselves…
- Charles: [charges toward Tyler] You little piece of…
- Tyler: [People in the meeting separate them] What!
and more quotes from Remember Me (2010) movie at http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Remember_Me_(2010_film)